Enquire now about our latest offering
Clarence Property Diversified Fund (CPDF) is currently offering 6.45% forecast distribution**.
For further information and updates please enter your details below or visit us at AgQuip 2022 through Gate 12 at Stand C-14.
Contact Form (1)
Contact Form (1)
Income Generating Assets
With a diverse portfolio of 48 properties across a mix of asset classes, CPDF is one of the leading and most trusted unlisted property funds in Australia today. For the past 27 years, CPDF has delivered monthly income.
CPDF aims to provide monthly, tax-effective income and the potential for long-term capital growth by investing in a diversified portfolio of convenience retail, large format retail, development, commercial office and industrial properties located predominantly in the key growth areas of Northern NSW and South East QLD.
The CPDF portfolio consists of properties in the high growth regions of Northern NSW and South East QLD. The portfolio includes a diverse asset class mix of retail, development, commercial/office, medical, childcare and industrial properties. This asset mix is supported by an investment strategy focussing on diversity and monthly income-generating assets.
Why choose CPDF?
Clarence Property Diversified Fund
CPDF’s purpose is to deliver property income to its investors, whilst ensuring capital value is preserved and grown.
- 27 Years of monthly distributions
- Approximately 8.80% of the Fund is owned by directors, staff and their families
- Cash flow underpinned by quality private and public tenants with contractual lease obligations
- Provides access to diversified property investments without the obligation of direct ownership
- The property assets are in our backyard – we know the market
Who might the Fund be suitable for?
- Retirees looking for monthly income
- SMSFs – over one-third of our investors are SMSFs looking for income and capital growth
- Investors seeking a diversified portfolio of income-producing properties
- Investors with modest nest eggs looking for income and growth.
* Please refer to our Target Market Determination for further clarification on investment suitability.
|Forecast Total Distribution*||6.45% return (comprising Forecast Cash Distribution & Forecast Franking Credits)|
|Forecast Cash Distribution*||6.1 cents per unit|
|Forecast Franking Credits*||1.0 cent per unit|
|Investment Term:||No fixed investment term|
|Investment Strategy:||Managed risk through diversified portfolio – geographic, asset class and tenant mix|
|Number of properties:||48|
|Number of tenants:||285|
|Property locations:||Predominantly Northern NSW and South East QLD|
|Net Lettable Area:||168,606 sqm|
*Forecast, after all fees and charges, for year ending June 2023; based on an Issue Price of $1.10 per unit. ** As at 6/07/2022
Note: Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.